Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Book

Every weekend my hubby and I will take the two kids for outing. So last week we decided go to a shopping mall to window shop as well as to have dinner. As always we will drop by at a bookstore (compulsory..) I thought I would just browse through but when I came across this book I just cannot make up my mind. To buy or not to buy. The reason is that I just bought a book the other week. And good books don't come cheap. Well, after taking into consideration the pros and the cons, ah.. why not. Nothing lost nothing gain. What is a few ringgit compared to the knowledge and wisdom I will gain after reading the book. I haven't really started reading but I've flipped through and I think its a good book. The title of the book is 'THE FAMILY YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED' by GARY CHAPMAN.

No comments: