Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010, welcome 2011 in God's name.

Today is the last day of the year 2010. Thank you Lord for a blessed year, for myself and my family. Lord I pray that 2011 will also be a blessed year for us. I sincerely pray from the bottom of my heart that you will guide and protect us where ever we are. We need your guidence Lord, lead us to the right path, the righteous path. Lord, we thank you for all you have given us this year, all your blessing and for being there whenever we need you. Lord, I pray for my family well being especially the kids, be with them where ever they are. I sincerely pray for my daughter who will be sitting for UPSR in 2011. Pray that she will be more focus in her studies and I pray that she will be smart and intelligent. Lord help her to pass her exam with flying colours and I pray that she will get 5As in her UPSR. I know with your help and your guidence she will be able to achieve this. I trust in you Lord and I put my daughter in your guidence. I pray she will be more obedience and have more confidence in herself. Be with her Lord. I pray for her health and well being. Protect my children from any harm and danger and be with them where ever they are. Lord be with my children and our family. Lord overflow us with your love. I also pray for my son that he will be a smart and intelligent boy, and also obedient and well behave. Protect him from any harm and danger. Lord I pray for my hubby and I also pray that you will blessed our marriage, our family and always be in our hearts. Lord forgive me for all the wrongs that I have done, forgive me for my bad deeds and my bad thoughts. Give me the strength not to do anything that is against your will. Lord, I pray for a blessed 2011.

No comments: