Monday, November 21, 2011

Family Favourites....Home baked. Pt 1






Fruit Pastry








Banana Cake







Chicken Bun







Mini Pizza







Apple Pie








Volauvent






London Almond cookies my style



I love trying out new receipes which look delicious but simple to make with easy to find ingredients. Not all the receipes I tried turn out well. I know its good if the kids loves the end products but if they just took a piece, well either daddy and mummy have to finish the whole tray or after a few days if still no takers it will go right into the bin.

But I will always keep on trying out new ones.



Above are some of the receipes that I've tried which I learned from the cookery/baking classes I took on some weekends and some I got from the internet. Will update more pictures if time permits.










No comments: