Monday, November 26, 2012

# S R TREAT.......

My daughter was down with fever since Wednesday night, but by yesterday she has fully recovered  after taking the medicine prescribed by the doctor... Her daddy finally managed to persuade her to go to a nearby clinic on Friday night after I failed in my attempt to persuade her a day earlier.  Guess she can't stand being stucked at home for the weekend...cos normally that's the time when we have our family outing

With the hot weather and sometimes.. out of a sudden heavy downpour, anybody could easily catch the bug.... So don't forget that 6 to 8 glasses of water, people!!

So last night daddy treated us at.....


 

Looks familiar?? .....Yap...where else if not the famous Secret Recipe..although in the first place my son suggested Kenny Rogers, but well... you know........mummy always has the final say other than the paymaster...hihihi. Love...love...their sinfully rich and delicious cakes.



My daughter ordered the Chicken Cordon Bleu (CCB)......usually the chicken was ok but last night I noticed that the chicken was a bit too dry...hmmm...not so consistent or.... maybe it was done by a different chef, so...quite disappointed...My daughter only picked on the cheesy fillings and finished half of the servings on her plate but luckily there were a few "MBKS workers"around to help cleared her plate.



CCB used to be my favourite but last night I wanted to try something different so I ordered Chicken Parmigiana which was served with salad.























No comments: