Wednesday, August 27, 2014

# KUIH~~ KUIH ~~~......(baca 'kuih2' dgn lenggok orang jual kuih dari rumah ke rumah)

In my previous post I did mentioned that my 'cerewet about food' son offer to tapau the kuih pulut manis to school for his break. So here is the sambungan cerita..

The next morning:
Son : Mummy, I want to bring that kuih again today...can mummy pack in a few extras cos I wanna share with my friends.
Me: Ok..how many pieces do you want? 
No respond from son. So I put in 5 pieces into his food container.
Me: Is 5 pieces enough or do you want more?
Son: Hmmm...5 should be enough..

In the evening after he returned from school..
Me: Did you share the kuih with your friends?
Son: Yes, and my friends gave me money.
Me: Huhhh???...you mean you sell the kuih to your friends???(dengan muka terkejut!!)...I thought I told you to give your friends for free.
Son: No, I didn't asked them to pay...but they said " if we take the kuih we'll pay for it'.
Me: Next time don't ask your friends to pay ...just give to them.. Anyway, how much did they pay you?
Son: 20 cents each.
Me: Ohhh!!...Ok then.

Ada kena mengena ke title kat atas tu dengan cerita tadi???...Hahaha..suka suki je kan!


No comments: