Friday, September 14, 2012

#MY BUSSSSY...... DAY

Fuhhhh.....finally I managed to "steal" some time to sit in front of my laptop. Since this morning I have been "working" non stop. I got up at about 5.20am when the alarm rang, woke up the kids, prepared breakfast, took my bath and by 6.15am we were already on the road to school. Reached home at about  6.50am, put the laundry into the washing machine, had breakfast, read the morning paper with the tv on to catch the morning news and then clean up the table.

Next on the list was to vacuum the bedroom, mopped the kitchen, (I had vacuum and mopped the living and dinning room yesterday or else I won't be able to finished in time to fetch the kids ). After putting out the laundry I sat down for a short tea break before I was on the road again to school. 



sweet corn pudding
 
 
We had lunch at KFC, TJ as there's a supermarket nearby cos I need to pick up a few items for dinner tonight. Back home I started to prepared the chicken, marinated it and put it in the fridge for later, made some sweet corn pudding which I had planned to do all these while but never got to do it until today, collected the laundry as the dark cloud was an indication that it's going to rain this evening. Fuhhh....that's the last mission before I took this short break...later on I  have to start preparing dinner.

My son is also helping out but he has his own agenda. He watered the plants, washed the front pouch, washed the pick-up (but don't expect much k, he's only 11 yrs old) and washed his bicycle. Hahaha...all these are not for free okey....$$$$. But at least he knows that $$$  don't come easy, you have to sweat for it...right?

But the good news is that my darling hubby is coming back tonight, maybe quite late in the night cos he and his team members will be driving for about 10 hours from Bintulu after being away for 2 weeks.

Its going to be a long weekend this week cause next Monday is Malaysia Day so that means HOLI ..HOLI... DAYYY..........yahhhh.  So hopefully I can have a good rest then. 
So....have a nice weekend everyone! Enjoyyyy.
       

No comments: