Saturday, September 15, 2012

# EYE-WITNESS......

          I want to share an incident that happened a few days ago. Hope it can be a lesson to us, myself included. One afternoon as I was standing by our sliding door, I noticed a suspicious looking guy cycling slowly while his eyes were roving around wildly.  Normally I don't take much notice but some how something about of  this guy that made me stayed put and watched him.  Right about my instinct, suddenly I saw him stopped in front of my neighbour's house which is just across the road. The gate was wide opened and a car was parked in front of the door way, but the grilled door was locked. I saw the guy cycled right into the compound and leisurely carried away a used car battery.  I was shocked and literally scared in case he turned around and saw me watching him (dared not imagined what would happened then).  I was home alone with the kids and the neighbourhood was quiet when everyone was either at work or housewives busy in the kitchen.



        This is the 2nd time such incident happened to this neighbour as a few years ago his grass cutter was  stolen right under his nose...  The gate is always open and he is careless to leave valuable goods lying around which will normally attract those bad hats.

         There are many other cases in this neighbourhood where houses were burgled.  Ironically the Police Station is just a stone throw away from our housing estate. What is to become of our society today..?

No comments: