Saturday, August 18, 2012

Belated Ivory Anniversary at BCCK....

As I had mentioned in my last blog that we'll be celebrating our anniversary after my hubby came back. So finally on 10th August I managed to booked a table at the BCCK for dinner (coincidentally BCCK is having the ramadan buffet ...YESSS....) so you can imagined the spread being served there.




The moment we entered the dinning hall I was very impressed with the ambience's which was awesome, the decoration and lighting's were just great. There was a large crowd that night and I wondered whether it has been like these for the past few weeks. I'm glad I choose BCCK because for the past few years we normally celebrated our anniversary at hotels so this year for a change why not try something different, and I was not disappointed.




The children enjoyed themselves, mixing with the crowd and tasting the varieties of food. The food were great and we were spoiled for choice. I love the fresh prawns though can't take much. And the popular bubur pedas was quite good, which only make its appearance during the ramadan month and only in Sarawak. There were nasi beriyani, ayam masak merah, bubur lambuk, lamb,beef, waffle, char kuih, and varieties of dessert, just to name a few. I can't remember all cause the spread of food was uncountable. One funny incident that happened to me that night...malunya!! .. was I almost lost myself in the crowd, couldn't find my way back to our table, cause the dinning tables where the food were served were identical and after doing my rounds, I got a bit confused. Luckly I found my children who were still at the dinning area to lead me back to our table. Hahaha...that was funny. Padan muka ngerayau jauh gilak!!!




But one thing that I'm not comfortable with was the background music was blaring and way too loud. I almost jump out of my chair when out of the blue they tune on the birthday song (guess it was on the diner's request) I don't mind the raya songs but please tune it down a bit. Make it like a fine dinning atmosphere with soft music in the background, that would have been more appropriate Other than that I should give it a 5 Stars. OhOhOh.......  it was quite pricey, thought of going again but hmmm....if there's four of us.....$$$..nayyy....maybe next year. (hopefully our anniversary coincide with the ramadan month AGAIN so we can splash ourselves without feeling guilty...hihihi).

   SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI TO ALL MUSLIMS FRIENDS AND READERS.

No comments: