Friday, August 24, 2012

# HARI RAYA VISITING.....





As usual on the first day of Raya, our family will visit a family friend cum my children 'keluarga angkat' cum my former baby sitter. They have been like family to us especially my two kids who called the mother, 'mak' and father,' bapa'. The kids will spend the entire day with these family and sometimes the night too. They were very excited when comes Raya cause they know that they will be receiving ' duit raya'. My son is saving his money as he has something in mind, so this is a good time for him to achieve his target.






This year we only visited two houses, but a few years back we did visited at least four to five houses. But to me visiting this one house is just enough cause we will have our lunch here. All my favourites like ketupat, ayam masak merah, daging masak hitam, sambal kacang and nasi minyak/tomato. And normally kakak J will tapau some more...hahaha...so I don't have to cook dinner and lunch the next day.

No comments: