Wednesday, August 1, 2012

# 14TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

1st August is our wedding anniversary, which also coincided with Kuching City Day. So there's no excuse for either of us to forget it .  Early this morning I msg my darling hubby reminding him (with a tongue-in-the cheek) 'ingat dai?'  Hihihi...what else can he say if not for "Yes I still remember.bla..bla..bla...."  and we'll be celebrating it after he comes back.  Yayyy.....Great^:^

It's has been a great 14years...well..we do have our ups and our down but who doesn't, rite!

I bought a card for him a couple of years ago but  haven't given it to him yet???... I'm still keeping it so today I thought I'll share it here.  So here goes.....

     UNTIL I MET YOU,
     I NEVER KNEW THAT LOVE COULD BE SO WONDERFUL.
     I'VE LEARNED FROM YOU
     THAT TRUE LOVE IS LASTING
     AND SINCERE.
     
      YOU'VE SHOWN ME
      WHAT LOVE IS MEANT TO BE,
      AND ON OUR ANNIVERSARY
      I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YEARS
      OF JOY TOGETHER
      YEARS OF SHARING OUR LOVE.
       
      I TRULY BELIEVE THAT THE BEST YEARS
      ARE STILL TO COME.

       HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

      

     'And now abideth, Faith, Hope and Love, But the Greatest of these is Love
                                                                          1 Corinthians 13.13

    #   May the Good Lord bless our marriage and our family. Amen.

No comments: