Thursday, August 1, 2013

# OUR CRYSTAL WEDDING ANNIVERSARY & CAT CITY'S BIRTHDAY....






Yappp.....today, 1st August 2013 is our Crystal Wedding Anniversary and Kuching City is celebrating her 25th Birthday.....Woww....how cool is that!  So Congratulations to both of us...We've made it this far...(although the city is 10 yrs ahead of us) and I'm praying that we will have many, many more anniversaries together..



This little cake tells a story..count the red plum slices..15 (that's our yrs together) the 3 strawberries in the centre  represent love...Cewahhh!!

Same old story...hb is out of town again...so its gonna be a belated celebration....nevertheless I've baked a cheese cake...but my daughter couldn't wait for daddy to come back...she literally beg me for a slice or two...huhuhu..how can I deny my little princess. So what I did was I just upload the cheese cake pic to my facebook and tagged dear hb...hehehe.. in case he didn't come back in time....but he still reminded me to save some for him..Ok dear..




This time round, I have a new toy to keep me company...as if I'm not occupied enough..lol! But who's complaining!!!...I'm not!.







No comments: