Friday, July 20, 2012

Honey Chicken Rice

       Good day all, been a long time since I last updated this blog. Well..the spirit is willing but the body is weak... So today I decided to visit my long abandoned blog..although out of sight but always in my mind.
       Today as the title implied I cooked Chicken rice for lunch. I was rushing while doing it cos I have to fetch the kids earlier as today is Friday so class ends at 12 noon.  Thank God I managed to finish everything including clearing up the pots and pans half an hour earlier before I took my bath
and on the way to school. Huhuu....caught in the peak hour jam ...hmm....what else is new.  So once we reached home and the moment the kids stepped into the house...hmmm ..they could smell the pandan aroma from the chicken rice....and were they excited!!   I used to cook chicken rice for them but today I tried a new recipe I found in the food blog yesterday. Reading through the recipe I notice that the method looked quite easy and most of the ingredients are available so what else...I started the project immediately after I finished my breakfast.
      I was happy with the end result, surperb...and most of all the kids loved it (thats the most important thing).  My little boy loves it much and he already has a few pieces...but when I'm done and about to leave the table he asked me ' mummy can I have one more piece?' cos there's only a few pieces left and that's normally for dinner cos I seldom cook dinner.
   Well, looks like this recipe is going to make a comeback...very soon (by popular request).
Will upload the pic another time.
     Hmmmm...now I'm thinking of doing another project but looks like I've run out of stock of the important ingredients, so guess I have to wait until I restock my stuff.  Well, that's all for today hopefully it won't take me months before I update this blog again.
   ADIOS.


 

No comments: