Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday...

        Set my alarm at 6.30 am last night but when it rang this morning I was already awake but still enjoying the comfort of my blanket. Wish I could stay longer in bed but reality struck that I have to send my daughter for tuition at 8.15am. Saturday is the only time I can stay in bed a bit longer, and I mean 'a bit' cause everyday of the week (except on school holidays and public holidays) including Sundays we have to be up the lastest being 5.30am.
        Everyday when daddy is away on travelling mummy will make sure we leave the house not later than 6.10am cause I don't want to be stuck in a jam or butter or whatever...!!  Or else you'll hear the lion roaring....takut!!!
         Can't wait for my sayang to be back so I don't have to be stressed out everyday on the road. HuHuuuu....another week to go...seemed like another month. I'm Soooo... mentally and physically tired.
         This evening after fetching my son from the Boys Brigade we went to the Ramadan Bazaar at Stuttong. Wow... was there a crowd..!!!  We reached there at abt 5.30pm and it was packed to the beam. It was so impossible to move and with the heat I can't wait to get out of there....
I was looking forward to the kuih-muih but unfortunately there was not much left, looks like only the cooked food are still avaliable at the stalls.  So we left without buying any thing. Ha...it was such a relief to get out of there for the fresh air.  As it was quite late we decided to drop by at C121 for dinner. Not much choice left here either...or was it we were too early and the stalls have yet to start their operations ..nevertheless we just have chicken rice and prawn mee..
            Now back home the kids are seated in front of the dumb box while I'm seated in front of my laptop courtesy of my sayang doing our own things and minding our own business.  Better get this done before the two kids start bugging me to let them use the laptop. 
   Haha...two days running I've been updating my blog...Strike when the Iron is hot...rite!!! Ok now I'm going blog walking so till then...Chio!!!!!

No comments: