Monday, July 30, 2012

# AVE MARIA ....

LOVE....LOVE....LOVE this evergreen golden oldies very much. Haven't heard it for quite a long time, until last Saturday night when I attended my hubby's friend wedding.  The song was sang by the resident artiste as the beautiful couple walked into the banquet hall.

Something about the beautiful melody and lyrics that really touch the sensitive chord...rekindle old memories of yesteryear's when we were young and free... and wondering who will walk down the aisle with us.. (and the would have been!!). Listen to lyrics...guys. Awesome!

Ave Maria was also sung at my wedding. And..and...my wedding anniversary is just round the corner. Huhuhu....will be listening to this song alone ...AGAIN....as my darling hubby is on travelling AGAIN   ( so many AGAIN... huh!).

 Never mind dear, we'll celebrate it at a later date when you are back home. I'm already missing you syg.





No comments: