Saturday, July 28, 2012

SALON DAY.....

Oh noooo.....I dread going to the salon for the 'overhaul'.  Why???..... because I don't like the waiting part . I normally go at least twice a year and this session has been long overdue.  I will go to the neighbourhood salon for a touch up or just a hair wash especially if I have to attend any evening function.  I can't delay it any longer cos' my hair has gone hire wire with the 'silver linning' growing by the day. I can't stand looking at myself in the mirror with the messy appearance.   So last Friday after sending the kids home from school I drove to my favourite hairdresser. 

After spending about 3 hours (flipping the magazine front to back, and back to front) waiting for my hair to be done, finally ....huhuuu...was I relieved but ......for a while cos when the hair stylist show me the bill...wowww....it'll sure burn a hole in my pocket.....plus he recommended a shampoo and a conditioner. But I only bought the shampoo cos I told him that I did not bring  much cash. " Oh..u can use credit card" he said. Hahahaa.....but I still have to pay that amount by month end, dear!!

Well, that's the price we ladies have to pay for wanting to stay gorgeous. But having your hair done can give you a sense of satisfaction and it sure give you the confidence.


* I'm not really satisfied with the colour, but oklah better than my previous one.

No comments: