Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Weekend Everyone.........

  Beautiful day, sun shinning...blue sky....hope it will be like this till evening n night.
Woke up early today...went to church, had breakfast (kolo mee kosong) This week I've already eaten kolo mee twice. Its like this with me...ada musim...(musim mengidam sesuatu makanan, I will eat till I'm sick of it and then I won't touch it for a long, long time) hahaha... macam musim durian pula, ya!
    Not in the best of mood, actually I was to do some baking and making some kuih, bought the ingredients yesterday and  some this morning but now I can't seem to make myself start the project. Promised my daughter that we'll make kuih langgang, also known as kuih dadar/kuih gulung but feeling as I am right now I might postpone it to later this evening or maybe tonight .....or maybe tomorrow.
  The reason for my 'murung feeling'  was I just received news from hubby that they were required to extend another week more of travelling,  he'll be coming back this weekend but leaves again on Monday morning. So all in all he'll be away for 3 weeks. I was already very excited anticipating his home coming this weekend so I won't have to take charge of all our household duties, well most of it...if he's around. Counting from today that will be 2 weeks duties for me. Huhuhuuu....don't like, don't like.
   And next week we'll be celebrating our wedding anniversary...but he wouldn't be around. I've already plan what we are going to do on that day....now my plans will go down the drain. Huhuhuuu..
   Feel the urge to look for food now....comfort food.. (that also justified my ' musim mengidam'....kolo mee is comfort food okay....).. .Keep the weighing scale away from me...

No comments: