Monday, July 23, 2012

# This is my diary #

      Thank you to those who are willing to read my blog, maybe you 'accidentally' found it.                 I'm quite surprise......when I check the traffic I notice that there are people visiting my blog. I'm blogging not for any reasons except to treat it as my personal diary, to record events happening around me and to express my thoughts and interest. I will write in BI and BM.

    Honestly, I'm not a writer so please excuse the 'ayat yang tunggang lagang'. And that's another  reason why I don't link my blog to other blogs that I follow. I do go blog walking and I do have favourites that I visit regularly. As I have mentioned in my previous blog I abandoned  this blog for quite a long time.... (I can't even log in cause my password has expired.....hahaha...) but a week ago suddenly???.... I had this urge to start updating it again. As hubby is away..... I have a lot of leisure time to start blogging again.

     You are welcome to drop a line/comment or to link your blog.  Appreciate that very much.
   

No comments: