Wednesday, October 10, 2012

# BAKED MACARONI CHEESE

Since hubby is not around these few days I have not been cooking. The kids would normally tapau some food after school, and in the evening I would just cook something light.

 But yesterday......  my cooking mood  was back, so I thought of  making some cheesy baked macaroni.  I've tried it before but it didn't turn out well so I decided to give it another go.  Ingredients ..I've bought a few days ago so after doing my laundry I started the project.

 
This time round I wanted to try another recipe from Traditional Recipes Book which I bought a few years ago.  And  the recipe turns out quite a lot that I have to divide it into 2 trays.  Hihihi......so we had macaroni for lunch.... dinner....and breakfast the next morning and my girl bought some to school. We managed to finish 1 and 1/2 trays and the other half is still sitting in the fridge. Luckily this time the end product was hmmm.....okey( but not perfect yet) and the kids loved it.

And for lunch today, I cooked ayam madu popular request from the kids. But they said the one I cooked didn't look like the ayam madu they had at a few Indian restaurants, well colour wise that is. It's supposed to look bright red (I guess they used the dry chillies) but I only used 2 fresh chillies.
 

No comments: