Sunday, October 7, 2012

#JALAN JALAN CARI BAJU...

Yesterday my son went for an overnight camp at his school, so there's only 3 of us at home. When the mischievous little angle is not around it was very quiet and peaceful but when he's around huhh...".makes my blood go upstairs". So that night we decided to go out for dinner and hubby suggested Emporium since we haven't been there. Once there.... can't decide what to eat .... so my daughter just ordered cha kueh, the sweet and salty and we shared. Bolehlah...but nothing to shout about!!

After our dinner, we went to One Jaya to walk off some of the lemak.. but nothing much of interest except for my daughter who got some stationeries from Smart Bookstore. On the way back to our car we passed by a boutique, and from the mannequins placed  by the windows, hmmm... looked very impressive so we decided to drop in, the intention was just to look see, look see only. Wow....the dresses here were not bad, quite to my taste, so apalagi  mother and daughter  busylah cuba mencuba baju one after another. In fact I have been on a look out for dressess for the coming dinner in December  (December yo....lama lagi tu).....actually there's already a few invitations lining up so I have to start my hunting early.... Last minute buying is a no no.

So what do you think we got in the end???.....hahaha...I got one and my daughter one.  The price tag was quite reasonable, and for 2 dresses it cost me less than RM300. For me its quite a bargain. I've been to Riverside boutique and one dress price tag is equivalent to the price I'm paying for 2 dresses and I think quality and fashion wise  the ones I bought were much better. So that's why....(e-tok...) I repeat, we should survey first and not wait until last minute or else we'll just grab what ever there is without taking into account the price tag or quality and then menyesal seumur hidup!!.....(baju bergantung dalam almari seumur hidup ma.....).... tak guna.... Duit sudah terbang ......Been there, Done that...  hmmm....cerita belum habis lagi...so I pikir-pikir, manyak juga duit I keluar...so hint hintlah kat hubby suruh dia bayar untuk my daughter...nasiblah dia ok ja. SELAMAT duit aku...

Kejap lagi nak gi ambik my son dari school camp dia. Baru semalam he's not around and I missed him so much. Lagi lagilah my hubby baru saja berlepas gi travelling tengahari tadi. Sebab tulah melonggok depan lappy ni, nak melupakan kesunyian dan kesayuan yang melampau.

my daughter punya...

No comments: