Saturday, October 13, 2012

# PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST....&.. DINNER!!




This morning we had pancakes for breakfast. My son has been pestering me since last week ... but.....  sayang, mummy can't make it during the weekdays, cause I have to send you to school early so I don't have the time.... but mummy promised.... mummy will do it on Saturday. So last night he reminded me about the pancakes....OkOk.....mummy will do it.

So this morning I got up at 6.45am and started the project. I made 1 recipe, transfered it to a jug and got about 3/4 full.... I found it's much easier to pour into the pan than to spoon it....I used half the batter and  got 6 pancakes.... and the remaining batter.....I intend to make it again later in the evening.




At 8.30am I have to send my daughter for tuition and then rushed back to do the laundry...other housework can wait..... don't want to get stressed up, do we??

Two and the half hours later I have to fetch her soo....... as we were already out might as well go jalan2. I suggested BDC....everyone agreed...OK pass..... so off we went .... We headed straight to Popular bookstore, as I was searching for 1 particular book after reading the review. I  was ecstatic when I finally found it, tucked away among the rows and rows of books......yahhhh.....finally.  I can't find it at other bookstores .....

I've a collection of books by this author..love them all... santai, lucu tetapi penuh sindiran sosial.  The kids got 1 book each and by then we were hungry so...after getting  some toiletries from Watson, we headed to SugarBun at 1TJ.  It's nasi lemak for the 3 of us.... the kids dah rasa muak with fried chix so tukar selera.



At 1.30pm I have to send my son to Boys Brigade...although he was quite reluctant...mana tidak, cucua panas terik...but after some persuasion...ok pass..
And in the evening its pancake again.... nobody complained...happy lagi......muak makan nasi!!


No comments: