Monday, October 15, 2012

# MONDAY MORNING BLUES !!!!

This morning I literally jumped out of bed when I realised that it was  already 5.45am.....OMG..OMG.......my h/p alarm did not shriek as it usually does... than it striked me that I had forgotten to reset it back after setting it to 6 am on Sunday. My normal practice is to set my alarm clock to 5 am and my h/p alarm to 5.20 am ...banyaknya alarm...konon nak jadi unerring, tapi happened juga.... sebab last night it really slipped my mind. This is the 1st time .. hopefully it won't happen again.... especially when hubby is not around and I have to send the kids to school...Just my day, Huh!

I quickly woke up the kids.... told my son to wash his face and brush his teeth.... no need to shower .... no time.... so only my daughter took a quick shower. No time for breakfast too.... just made 2 cups of milk for them..... but gave them extra pocket money to buy breakfast at school. So by 6.10 am we were already on the road...Fuuuuh.......we made it in just 20 mins...Wow.....that's a record.



No comments: