Tuesday, October 9, 2012

SUNDAY MORNING...LALALA...

Arise and shine at 5.30am everyday except Saturday is already the norm of the day for our family...so the kids are resilient to it although at times quite liat to get up....well ..kids being kids..... The only time they can sleep late is during the school holidays..... poor kids but they persevere.

So Sunday is just like any other weekdays when we have to be up by 5.30 am but instead of going to school we go to Church. Hopefully in years to come when mummy and daddy are not around anymore they will continue to do what we have implant in them. "Teach a child how he should live and he will remember it all his life." Prov. 22 v6.  After the service, which ends at 8.15am we'll go for breakfast and by 9 am we will send them to Sunday School and Youth meeting at the neighbourhood Church.

But this Sunday they don't have Sunday School or Youth meeting so I gave them the choice to choose where they would like to have breakfast. As expected they chose MD, where else...I don't know why some people, young and the young at heart are so obsess about going to  fast food joint...or is it that I'm from the old school..... I usually patronised such joint because of the kids, although normally I will find excuses to avoid it.  But this time, I'm giving in to them because of my guilty conscious...huhh..why?....because I had to leave them alone at home on Saturday night when I attended the reunion dinner. Never done that before, usually my hubby would be around but this was an exception case. I've already confirmed my attendance two weeks ago so I can't pull out at the last minute. Actually I've been delaying my confirmation because I don't know whether my hubby will be going travelling around these time. But as always he only knew two days before they had to leave for outstation...... Gerrrr..... So back to my story...we ordered porridge and hot cakes (at MD).  Although we reached there at about 8.30am, the place was already packed with people having early breakfast.......hmmm...luckily we managed to find a parking space right infront of the joint.




In the afternoon, we went jalan-jalan to the newly renovated Everise opposite Boulevard.  The supermarket was quite big and more spacious than the old one. I bought some ration for the week. On our way home we dropped in at Boon Khai Delight, 101 Premier for some ice kacang, rojak and chicken wings for the kids. Well that's how we spend our Sunday this week, the kids are happy and that's what matters the most... mummy is satisfied!

No comments: